English Toffee Cake Pops
You might also like:
Recipe makes 48 cake pops
- 1 box of yellow cake mix (including the vegetable oil and eggs needed)
- 1 can of vanilla frosting
- 3 Tbsp Hills Bros.® English Toffee Cappuccino Mix
- 3 bags (12 oz) of vanilla candy melts
- Pinch of flour, for dusting the baking pan
- 48 cake pop sticks
- Styrofoam block with holes punched out for cake pop sticks
- Gold sprinkles
Prepare cake mix as instructed on the box. After mixing in the vegetable oil and eggs, add in 3 Tbsp of Hills Bros.® English Toffee Cappuccino.
Bake according to instructions on box. Let cool completely.
Crumble cake into a large bowl. Stir frosting into cake crumbles until mixture is sticky, but not too smooth. Chill in refrigerator, at least 30 minutes
Roll cake mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls and arrange on a baking sheet. Place 1 lollipop stick into each ball.
Melt about 1/4 cup vanilla candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave, about 20 seconds. Dip each cake pop in the melted chocolate. Repeat melting chocolate and dipping remaining cake pops.
Stick each cake pop in Styrofoam block to set.
Decorate pops with gold sprinkles.