White Chocolate Caramel Cashew Pudding Cups
You might also like:
- 2 cups + 1 cup coconut milk (2 cups to soak cashews in overnight)
- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 8 Tbsp. Hills Bros.® White Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino Mix
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup or sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Assorted berries and 1/2 cup each chunks of good quality dark, milk and white chocolate
Soak cashews in 2 cups of coconut milk overnight or for 4 hours at least. Drain and add cashews to a blender. Also add in 1 cup coconut milk, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, melted white chocolate and Hills Bros.® White Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino Mix. Blend until well incorporated. Pour into little mini glass bowls and chill for at least 4 hours.
Meanwhile, melt the dark, milk and white chocolate and dip berries into them. When pudding cups are chilled and firm, decorate with chocolate dipped berries.
Recipe credit: Savory Spin