- ¾ cup flour
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Hills Bros.® Salted Caramel Cappuccino Mix
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate, chopped into large pieces
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325º F.
- Line 8″x8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place flour, baking powder and brown sugar in large bowl, mix to combine.
- Add the eggs, Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, vanilla and butter.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate pieces, spoon mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or cold
Follow Us: Coffee
Follow Us: Cappuccino